Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Success!!


So I made it through finals!! YEA! Jarom has one last thing to finish up tomorrow and then he will be done too! DOUBLE YEA! As soon as he is done, we are taking off to Salt Lake. I know... exciting... It's our short little vacation. I have a Dr apt at the University of Utah on Monday, so we decided to go for the whole weekend. We are going to be staying with my brother, Kirk, in South Jordan. We are excited to get away, even if it is just for the weekend.

When we get back, I get to pack and move on Wednesday. GULP! I haven't even started the packing process. I keep thinking to myself "how much could we have" but then I remember thinking that last time and still being surprised at how many boxes we filled.


After we move, we get to start school again. GULP again! This next semester will be my last. I'm taking fun classes (for me at least) meaning: Sign Language I (again and again), Advanced International Relations, Swimming, Geography of Developing Nations, Piano Lessons, and Building Eternal Marriage. Yep, it'll be exciting!!

Although I felt some relief today when I turned in my research paper, I felt the oncoming stress of the move and the beginning of yet another semester right around the corner. Hopefully I will get to enjoy my weekend and spend some time not thinking about everything on my to-do list. We will see...




P.S. Did I mention that it snowed again today? That is NOT OK!!

4 comments:

Peaches said...

Snow? I thought snow's supposed to be fun? :) Hope you don't mind me leaving random comments(and thus you know i'm just a beginner). :D You sound very excited. Am happy for ya, gal! God bless.

Bryce and Katie said...

Glad you're done with finals! I'm moving soon too....yuck. Don't stress about it, just enjoy the weekend with Jarom :)

The Smaellies said...

Congrats on finishing another semester! And I agree with Katie, enjoy your weekend and then we will get to work when you get back. The only problem is you will only have my help for one day before I am back to work! Good thing you dont have to be out of your house for a long time! You will have plenty of time to move!

Laynalou3 said...

Congratulations, Katie!!