Monday, March 31, 2008

Making it to finals


This week has been so busy and misrible! What happened to spring? I'm pretty sure it is suppose to be here by now! It's been snowing every morning since last Wednesday, and every morning I'm upset about it.



All semester I've been working towards a research paper on the New Deal. It's finally close to the end, and although I haven't procrastinated that much, I feel completely stressed about it, all hours of the day. I've spent many night researching and writing.... it has been less than fun! (see Figure 1) Not to mention the rest of my classes that have their own demands. I have plenty of things due this week, followed by plenty of tests, and everyone still expects me to make it to every class. I keep telling myself that I only have a week and a half left, but then I get overwelmed with the amount of time I don't have left. When the semester finally ends, I get to move. I'm trying not to think about that until my finals are over so that I don't divert my attention away from my homework.



We are moving into a new apartment where we will reside until we are done with school at the end of the year. We are excited to have a change in location and look forward to all the frustrations that furniture location bring.




3 comments:

The Smaellies said...

Love the blog! Good luck on finals! You are right, a week and a half is no big deal (keep repeating this to yourself and maybe it will sink in!) I am up all hours of the night, so call me if you need some late night study support! Love you!

madeleine said...

yay! i am so glad you have a blog now . good luck with finals, you are almost there...and what i need to know is when are you here and when can i see you, i'm calling you soon and i am so happy about your blog :) love you!

Bryce and Katie said...

Katie!!!!! You have such a cute blog :) Thats funny that you had the same bed...what happened to it?!?!?