Saturday, August 22, 2009

Death Cab For Cutie

We went to the Death Cab concert in July. ( I know, I'm just getting around to posting about it.) It was AWESOME!!! It was at Red Rocks and it was great!! Death Cab is one of mine and Jarom's favorite bands. They were just as good in person as they are on CD, which is always saying something for a band. We took our friends with us, Becca and Ryan. Because they parked in one fo the back parking lots, they left right after the band left the stage. Unfortunetly, they missed the encore. And it was AMAZING!! They did 4 songs, 2 of which are my favorite. If you are interested in looking them on, they are I Will Follow You Into The Dark and Transatlanticism. I highly suggest both!! Funny thing, so this girl ran up on stage after the first encore song, but didn't last very long after she got to the lead singer. Later, he said, "Man, if you could see the look on that girls face when she grabbed me and realized how sweaty I was. It was like 'ooh.... ewe!' That's why I wear a cowboy shirt. It works for the cowboys." I was laughing so hard!!!!! Anyways, if anyone gets the oppotunity to get a CD or see them in concert, I would be disappointed if you turned it down!!!

0 comments: